Sewage Removal and Cleanup
Definition of Sewage
Sewage, sometimes called wastewater or sludge, is water carried waste that is transported away from homes, businesses and neighborhoods by a network of drains and pipes in the sewer. Sewage wastewater carries pathogenic microorganisms such as bacteria and parasites, which are harmful to humans as well as animals and can cause serious illnesses and diseases. As sewage is the used up and discarded water of neighborhoods and communities, it contains body wastes, human excrement, laundry washings as well as industrial and agricultural waste, among others.
Denver Colorado Springs Sewage Backup Cleanup and Water Damage Removal by WaterDamageDenver.Net
There are a few sewage cleanup companies in Denver Colorado Springs, Colorado. Contact WaterDamageDenver.Net professional sewage cleanup company to evaluate your sewer cleanup emergency. Once a sewage overflow or backup occurs, and the longer it remains unattended, the greater the potential health hazard that can affect your family. In fact, sewage waste can harm your Denver Colorado Springs property as moisture and microorganisms remain on porous surfaces throughout the property. As time keeps on ticking with no sewage cleanup game plan, less can be salvaged and more will need to be discarded and replaced.
WaterDamageDenver.Net specializes in sewage removal and cleanup in the Denver Colorado Springs metroplex. WaterDamageDenver.Net employs specially trained sewage decontamination crews who are on call 24/7. These technicians assess sewage damage and begin working on sewage water extraction, drying and dehumidification. The crews then complete the decontamination.
Get Free Estimate Now!
To Get a Free Quote Call Us Now !
Sewage Self Removal and Cleanup Tips
When sewage back up occurs in your Denver Colorado Springs home, act immediately to minimize the effects of sewage problems and health hazards relating to viruses, bacteria and other contaminants present in sewage wastes. Prompt sewage removal and sewage clean up is the best response you can muster in the face of a sewage backup emergency.
Should you decide to remove sewage and clean up your Denver Colorado Springs property yourself, be aware that any household item, furniture, clothing or appliance that had any contact with sewage waste, has been contaminated by it. If you plan on removing sewage and cleaning sewage overflow yourself, then make sure you are following the necessary safety measures.
- Do not attempt to decontaminate sewage back up if you have a weakened immune system or if you have open wounds.
- Remove children, pregnant women, pets and people with weakened immune systems to safety.
- Wear rubber gloves, rubber boots, respirator with HEPA filter and goggles. Clothing should cover body fully.
- Disinfect and decontaminate everything that came in contact with sewage and can be recovered from the sewage emergency.
- Get rid of anything that came in contact with sewage overflow that cannot be salvaged.
- Refrain from hand to face contact, including hand to mouth, hand to nose and hand to eyes.
- After you decontaminate the sewage backup waste or sewage overflow, remove and wash all clothes and boots or closed toe shoes worn during decontamination.
- After you decontaminate the sewage backup waste or sewage overflow, shower body and hair well.
Get In Touch With Us!
We recognize the impact this has on you and your family, and we will help you with compassion and as little interruption to your regular routine as possible. Water Damage Denver can be depended on to attend to your water damage emergency in Denver, CO swiftly and attentively, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and to recover your property as professionally as possible.