Leaky Faucet & Fixtures Repair in Denver & Colorado Springs
WaterDamageDenver.Net is a local, licensed, professional general contractor and restoration expert operating in Denver since 1976. Our service area covers Sherrelwood, Thornton, Lakewood, Boulder, and other Denver–Colorado Springs metropolitan areas. We have solutions for all plumbing needs, including leaky faucets and fixtures. To date, we have completed over 57,200 successful restoration projects. For any plumbing or water damage service, call WaterDamageDenver.Net today at 720-669-8781.
Causes of Leaky Faucets & Fixtures
- Bad O-Ring: One problem that occurs in cartridge faucets is a loose or worn-out O-ring. If your sink handle is leaking, this is the likely cause.
- Worn-Out Cartridge: A leak in a cartridge faucet could also be due to the cartridge itself which might have worn-out and requires replacement.
- Corroded Valve Seat: A buildup of water sediments can corrode the valve seat, causing a leak.
- Worn-Out Washers: A common cause of spout leakage is problems with the washer that rests against the valve seat. Over time, the friction between these two parts can cause the washer to wear out. Faucet leaks can also occur if the washer is installed incorrectly or is the wrong size.
- Worn-Out Seals: Inlet and outlet seals can become corroded by the accumulation of water sediments.
- Water Pressure: If the faucet only tends to drip during certain times of the day, or when you move the handles a certain way, your home’s water pressure could be the culprit. Your home water pressure variance, in turn, can be due to leaky pipes, clogged drain
- Loose Parts: Loosening of faucet parts can be causing your sink handle to start leaking.
- Broken Parts: If the leak is coming from the pipes underneath the sink, the cause is most likely a broken pipe or fitting. That’s when you know it’s time to call in a professional plumber.
Get Free Estimate Now!
To Get a Free Quote Call Us Now !
Leaky Faucet & Fixture Services by WaterDamageDenver.Net in Sherrelwood, Fort Collins, Brighton, & McKinney
- Leakage inspection
- Leaky faucet and fixture repair, replacement.
- New faucet and fixture installation.
- Leakage damage restoration: Water, mold, contents, overflow cleanup, and more.
Types of Faucets & Fixtures Repaired by WaterDamageDenver.Net in Denver
- Compression Faucet.
- Ball Faucet
- Cartridge Faucet
- Touchless Faucet
- Ceramic Disc Faucet
- A Deckplate Faucet
- A Non-Deckplate Faucet
- A Wall Mounting Faucet and more.
Let WaterDamageDenver.Net Repair Your Faucets & Fixtures in Loveland, Greeley, & Westminster
At WaterDamageDenver.Net, we provide superior repair services for faucets & fixtures in Denver, Colorado Springs, McKinney, Erie, and other cities we serve throughout the Denver, CO Metroplex. We also provide a wide array of other restoration services. When you need your faucets & fixtures to stop leaking, call a certified plumber from WaterDamageDenver.Net today at 720-669-8781 or contact us online. Benefits of working with WaterDamageDenver.Net include:
- Reliability: Member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Expert Technicians: Clean Trust Certified Technicians and IICRC Certified Restoration Crews
- Abide by Industry Standard: Water Damage Restoration Services Performed to ANSI/IICRC S500-Standards
- Emergency Service: 24/7 Immediate Response
- Insurance Claim: We work directly with your insurance company
Get In Touch With Us!
We recognize the impact this has on you and your family, and we will help you with compassion and as little interruption to your regular routine as possible. Water Damage Denver can be depended on to attend to your water damage emergency in Denver, CO swiftly and attentively, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and to recover your property as professionally as possible.
1766 W 46th Ave #11776
Denver, CO 80211
Water Damage Restoration
Bad Odor Removal
Storm & Flood Restoration
Commercial Water Damage