Black Mold Remediation in the Denver and Colorado Springs Area
According to the >Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the term “toxic black mold” is usually associated with mold producing mycotoxins, or toxic substances. Black mold remediation is the process of repairing black mold damage and restoring the property to its previous, pre-mold state. An environmental agency must provide a mold assessment, and then a mold remediation company can provide mold clean up services.
Contact WaterDamageDenver.Net; we’ll handle your mold clean up repairs. We will send out a licensed by the State of Colorado and experienced project manager to assist you every step of the way. From obtaining a protocol – to signing the certificate of completion.
- Clean Trust Certified Technicians
- Nearly 40 Years in Water Damage Mitigation
- Licensed and Insured in the State of Colorado
- Water Damage Restoration Services Performed to ANSI/IICRC S500-Standards
- Infrared Testing to Locate Damage Not Visible
- Drying Equipment for Complete Water Damage Restoration
Mold & Water Damage: Act Fast, Take Immediate Action
WaterDamageDenver.Net recommends beginning the drying process quickly within 24-48 hours after flooding, water leaks or water damage to prevent mold growth. It’s best for the policyholder to take immediate action in the water mitigation process to lessen secondary damages including mold damage and structural damage. According to the EPA, it is important to dry water damaged areas and contents with the first 24 hours to prevent mold growth.
Get Free Estimate Now!
To Get a Free Quote Call Us Now !
Prevent Black Mold Growth
Removing black mold can be difficult and costly. Here is how to prevent black mold from growing in your Denver, CO area home or business.
- Check for water leaks in every space of your home/business and check your appliances for leaks on a regular basis.
- Keep household/office furnishings and personal belongings dry.
- Dry wet contents and personal items within 24 hours to prevent mold growth.
- Maintain your home with regular cleaning and repairs.
- If you find any water leaks, contact us to dry the area and guide you if repairs are necessary.
Black mold can be prevented if moisture and humidity is controlled and kept at a level of 50-55 percent. Even if accidental water damage or flooding occurs, contact WaterDamageDenver.Net for immediate drying services to minimize water damage and black mold damage and the cost of clean up and repairs.
Call WaterDamageDenver.Net at the first sign of water leaks, mold damage or water damage.
Get In Touch With Us!
We recognize the impact this has on you and your family, and we will help you with compassion and as little interruption to your regular routine as possible. Water Damage Denver can be depended on to attend to your water damage emergency in Denver, CO swiftly and attentively, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and to recover your property as professionally as possible.
1766 W 46th Ave #11776
Denver, CO 80211
Water Damage Restoration
Bad Odor Removal
Storm & Flood Restoration
Commercial Water Damage