Mold Remediation and Mold Removal in Denver, CO
Mold Remediation Services
WaterDamageDenver.Net provides a complete range of services to remove, cleanup and repair mold and water damage to your home or office. Upon arrival, our certified specialists will work within the mold assessment and protocol set by the environmental company.
- Work Directly with Your Insurance to file your claim
- Perform Mold Removal, Clean-Up, Dry-Out and Repair
- Provide Contents Restoration and Storage
- Complete Water Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation
- Provide Demolition, Construction & Reconstruction
Mold Cleanup Process
WaterDamageDenver.Net’s mold removal technicians follow our methodical and well-planned mold abatement and remediation process to clean up mold and repair your property to your satisfaction. We are licensed by the State of Colorado and follow these steps to properly cleanup and remove mold according to state laws.
- Examine Mold Damage – We use advanced moisture-meter equipment to measure moisture in your floors, walls, ceilings, and cabinets. We then use infrared cameras to identify the origin and the extent of the damage.
- Extract, Remove, and Dry Water Immediately – Our mold removal professionals use commercial-grade dehumidifiers and water removal and extraction equipment to dry out your floors, carpets, cabinets, and walls to contain damage and abate mold spread and growth.
Get Free Estimate Now!
To Get a Free Quote Call Us Now !
- Secure Affected Area – To prevent mold spores from spreading, the contaminated area is sealed off using plastic sheeting. We then create negative air pressure to direct the mold away from indoor space.
- Dispose of Affected Components and Materials – Some materials will need to be disposed of, such as: ceiling tiles; insulation; wall boards; carpet; soft furnishings; clothes; papers; and books. Non-porous metals, glass and hard plastics may be cleaned and reused. Depending on the degree of mold damage, semi porous wood may be cleaned up by drying, sanding, and treating with an environmentally safe anti-microbial solvent before reusing.
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition System Treatment – Your heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and crawl spaces will be dried, cleaned, and then treated with HEPA filtration to remove remaining mold particles.
- Whole House Mold Disinfection – To disinfect your home from mold spores, we use negative ions (electrically-charged particles) to remove airborne contaminates.
- Mold Damage Repair and Restoration- WaterDamageDenver.Net has full-time professional mold damage repair and restoration crews available to rebuild, repair, and restore your Denver, CO home from mold damage.
WaterDamageDenver.Net is Licensed by the State of Colorado for Mold Remediation
Our restoration teams have training and expertise in mold remediation. We have been in the mold abatement and remediation business for nearly 40 years and are licensed by the state of Colorado to perform mold removal and remediation. Our licensed mold removal technicians will alleviate your concerns with practical mold abatement information and answer your mold clean-up questions and put your mind at ease. Colorado licensing requirements protect consumers by preventing the same company from performing a mold inspection and mold remediation on the same property. This is to prevent unscrupulous companies from falsely or inaccurately reporting mold findings in order to justify unnecessary remediation work.
Get In Touch With Us!
We recognize the impact this has on you and your family, and we will help you with compassion and as little interruption to your regular routine as possible. Water Damage Denver can be depended on to attend to your water damage emergency in Denver, CO swiftly and attentively, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and to recover your property as professionally as possible.