Fire Damage Restoration from an Appliance Fire in Denver
There are no words to describe the distress and suffering that comes with discovering your appliance has been severely damaged by a fire that also has damaged your property. Our fire restoration team understands the urgency and need to restore building materials right away, which is why we are available 24/7/365 to arrive within two hours, stabilize and board up the property, and begin the fire damage appliances repairing process immediately. To learn more about our services, call us at 720-669-8781 or click here to make an appointment.
Restoration Services by WaterDamageDenver.Net from an Appliance Fire in Denver & Westminster
Our disaster restoration professionals are trained to bring your property back to its original condition after it has been damaged in an appliance fire at your home or office in Longmont, Frederick, Clifton, Northglenn, and other Denver cities that we serve. Our crews address the fire damage in your home and create a plan that will eliminate odors, restore your salvable appliances, and minimize future damages to your home.
Our technicians perform their duties thoroughly screened, insured, and they are well trained in utilizing the latest in mitigation technology and procedures while operating under a strict code of ethics. All of our technicians are IICRC-certified.
Get Free Estimate Now!
To Get a Free Quote Call Us Now !
Fire Safety Tips for Home Appliances
- Maintain a safe distance between appliances and wet areas.
- Keep flammable items such as furniture, clothes, and curtains away from heat-producing appliances.
- If it sputters, produces a spark, or offers a shock while running, repair it ASAP.
- Never plug a three-prong plug appliance into a two-prong outlet or extension cord.
- Cords should never be run below the carpets or rugs because this can cause a fire.
- Appliance wires should be checked on a regular basis.
- Only one wattage appliance should be plugged into a power outlet at a time.
- When irons, toasters, hairdryers, and shavers are not in use, unplug them.
- Smoke alarms should be installed on each level of your home.
- Replace smoke alarm batteries every year and test the alarms once a month.
Let Us Restore Your Property After an Appliance Fire in Sherrelwood, McKinney & Denver
With our comprehensive range of fire damage services, including restoration services following an appliance fire, our trained & talented technicians have got you covered. At WaterDamageDenver.Net, we will get your property back to normal ASAP because of our specialized training, cleaning methods, and state-of-the-art equipment. In addition to fire damage restoration, we also provide services for water damage restoration, storm and flood restoration, mold remediation, content restoration, sewage removal & cleanup, and more! For more information, call us today at 720-669-8781 or click here to set up an appointment in Denver, Colorado Springs, Sterling, Redlands, or Greeley.
Get In Touch With Us!
We recognize the impact this has on you and your family, and we will help you with compassion and as little interruption to your regular routine as possible. Water Damage Denver can be depended on to attend to your water damage emergency in Denver, CO swiftly and attentively, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and to recover your property as professionally as possible.