Documents Restoration Services in Denver and Colorado Springs
Professional Customer Service WaterDamageDenver.Net’s call center is standing by to take your call and is ready to dispatch a contents team to your location to sort, pack, transport, clean and restore your contents. 24/7 Emergency Service
- Immediate Response
- Direct Insurance Billing
- IICRC Certified Water Damage Restoration Crews
- Drying books on a shelf that were damaged by water
Prompt Action Wet books, flooded photographs, and water damaged documents are particularly prone to mold and warping. If the damage involves black water, contamination complicates the restoration process. Therefore, quick action is most important for optimal salvaging results.
Get Free Estimate Now!
To Get a Free Quote Call Us Now !
Contents Restoration Services Our technicians are experts at these contents pack-out, storage and cleaning restoration services:
- Furniture Restoration
- Upholstery Restoration
- Wood Furniture Restoration
- Leather Restoration
- Electronics Restoration
- Documents Restoration
Garage Contents Contact us today to start the contents restoration process now! We’ll work directly with your insurance company to help you file your contents and property insurance claim.
Contents Restoration Methods WaterDamageDenver.Net uses specialized contents restoration methods such as cryogenic drying and vacuum freeze-drying to restore water damaged contents, including legal documents, books, and coated paper. These methods are very effective and safe for hard copy material, as well as magnetic and digital media and even upholstery and leather furniture. Our processes have saved personal and business data for many clients.
- Specialized Cleaning – Pre-treating or removal of dirt and debris before contents restoration techniques are applied.
- Vacuum Freeze Drying – The freeze drying method is used to preserve fragile items from further damage as well as protect them during transport to our climate-controlled contents restoration facility. The process begins with flash freezing so that the frozen water in the documents or books transitions from solid to gas, bypassing the liquid phase.
- Cryogenic Drying – Cryogenic drying retains some moisture with a short liquid state involved. The benefit is preservation of shape and less warping of books and documents. This method can also be applied to water damaged leather.
Timely response and quick action are crucial for best results. Contact us now. We’ll dispatch a Clean Trust Certified Technician to your location for a estimate and inspection.
Get In Touch With Us!
We recognize the impact this has on you and your family, and we will help you with compassion and as little interruption to your regular routine as possible. Water Damage Denver can be depended on to attend to your water damage emergency in Denver, CO swiftly and attentively, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and to recover your property as professionally as possible.