Contents Restoration Services in Denver and Colorado Springs
- Select Contents to be Restored
- Transport Valuables to Restoration Content Facility
- Clean Contents using WaterDamageDenver.Net Specialized Cleaning Method
- Deodorize Contents – Remove Smoke Odors
- Repair Contents such as Furniture and Electronics
- Restore Items using Contents Restoration Method
- Store Belongings in Climate-Controlled Facility
- Deliver Contents after Restoration is Complete
Contents Restoration Cleaning & Drying Methods
WaterDamageDenver.Net Contents Restoration Cleaning and Drying Method includes:
- Air Drying
- Cryogenic Drying (Freeze Drying)
- Vacuum Freeze-Drying
- Dehumidification Drying (Desiccant Drying)
- High-Saturation Ozone Washing
Contents We Restore
Our Professional Contents Team can Clean, Repair, Rebuild and Restore:
- Furniture – Antiques – Collectibles – Custom Items
- Books – Multimedia – Photos – Memorabilia
- Dishes – Crystal – Glassware – Silverware – Pots & Pans
- Electronics – Computers – Precision Equipment – CDs/DVDs
- Artwork – Ceramics – Oil on Canvas – Wood – Stone – Metal
Insurance Claim Assistance Structure and property claims are covered under one section of your insurance policy while your contents claim is covered under a different section, and filed as a separate claim. WaterDamageDenver.Net will work directly with your insurance company to promptly submit your property and content claim as one claim for the services WaterDamageDenver.Net provides.
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Contents Estimates
- Property Estimates
Professional Customer Service
WaterDamageDenver.Net’s 24/7 call center is standing by to take your call to dispatch a certified contents team to your location immediately to sort, pack, transport, clean and restore your contents. Call us today at 720-669-8781 to begin the contents restoration process. Contact us today if you live in Denver, Colorado Springs, Sherrelwood, Broomfield, Maypearl, Roxborough Park, Gunnison, Slidell or surrounding cities in our Colorado Service Area!
Get Free Estimate Now!
To Get a Free Quote Call Us Now !
Mold And Odor Removal Services
Water losses that are not managed and dried out promptly can result in secondary damage such as microbial development, structural component failure, indoor air quality concerns, and eventually compromised occupant health issues. Our IICRC-certified experts use industry best practises to effectively remediate mold that has contaminated and/or harmed the property and return it to its pre-loss state. Once the area of the cleanup and repair has been determined, they will use negative pressure and HEPA air filtration equipment to apply engineering controls and containment to avoid cross-contamination to unaffected sections of the building.
To eliminate pollutants, a remediation process is created that includes the following steps:
- The elimination of tainted materials and contents in accordance with industry norms.
- Using HEPA air filter devices and HEPA vacuums, a thorough cleaning is performed.
- Cleaning all surfaces thoroughly using cleaning solutions that may include EPA registered disinfectants, followed by a second HEPA vacuuming of all surfaces.
- Many people use bleach to remove mold, however this is useless since bleach simply bleaches the spores, not kills them. Our goal is to make your property as safe and clean as possible.
We Will Remove Unpleasant Odors
Odors indicate that something is still damp. If something has a musty, strong stench, it might be a sign of microbial concerns that produce MVOCs (microbial volatile organic compounds) and cause health problems. Water Damage Denver strategy is to follow industry standards to establish the correct scope of repair for your home or company, which may involve specialized equipment, cleaning methods, and a clearing test to verify your property has reached its full potential.
Get In Touch With Us!
We recognize the impact this has on you and your family, and we will help you with compassion and as little interruption to your regular routine as possible. Water Damage Denver can be depended on to attend to your water damage emergency in Denver, CO swiftly and attentively, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and to recover your property as professionally as possible.
1766 W 46th Ave #11776
Denver, CO 80211
Water Damage Restoration
Bad Odor Removal
Storm & Flood Restoration
Commercial Water Damage