Church Water Damage Restoration Services in Denver and Colorado Springs
Water intrusion in churches is not only dangerous to the property but also to the occupants, who often need critical care. WaterDamageDenver.Net has the knowledge, equipment, and fire damage and water damage restoration crews to help get churches in our Denver, CO service area back to normal operations as soon as possible. We are available 24/7 for emergency damage restoration and disaster restoration services. Call us, now at 720-669-8781. Our IICRC licensed technicians will respond immediately to perform an on-site assessment of your facility. We provide inspections and estimates before we begin commercial restoration.
Signs of Water Damage to Churches
Whether the indoor flooding in your nursing home was caused by a natural disaster or a mishap in your building’s water supply system, water damage can destroy property and threaten the safety and health of people in the building.
- Weakened Wood – Prolonged water exposure can weaken wooden floors, furniture and walls. Flaking, blistering and overall softening effects of water damage on wood.
- Corroded Metals – A combination of water and air exposure will hasten the rusting process on metal furniture and building parts. When this happens, iron oxide eats away at the metal. Leaky pipes can also be a problem as copper fasteneings can erode.
- Ruined Carpets and Upholstery – Water weakens the latex backings and the fibers of carpets, making them more susceptible to wear and tear. In worst case scenarios, carpets could get too soaked and damaged to be salvaged.
- Destroyed Documents – Churches keep detailed records that track the conditions of every senior citizen housed in the facility. If these records are lost in a flood, it could throw the resident’s medical program into disarray.
- Fire Hazards – Water can short-circuit a building’s power system and create sparks that can ignite wood, drywall and fabrics nearby. Water making contact with exposed wiring, power outlets and appliances that are plugged in becomes a serious concern.
- Electrocution Hazards – Water is an excellent conductor. If it comes in contact with live wires or appliances that are plugged in, an electric current will pass through the water and threaten the life of anyone who comes in contact with it.
- Mold Growth – Mold thrives in damp conditions where there’s organic matter to feed on. Mold may not look dangerous to most people, but for senior citizens with weaker immune systems, the results can be deadly. If black mold grows in your facility and secretes mycotoxins, you could face serious health threats.
- Flood-related Diseases – Floodwater can also carry bacteria and viruses. Make sure to evacuate all nursing home residents away from an area that’s been flooded.
Get Free Estimate Now!
To Get a Free Quote Call Us Now !
Why Choose WaterDamageDenver.Net
We’ve been in the fire damage restoation and water damage clean up business in the Denver, CO area since 1976. We have the experience and advanced equipment to perform debris removal, water extraction, water removal, water damage restoration and reconstruction to restore your business to pre-loss condition. All of WaterDamageDenver.Net’s technicians are IICRC Clean Trust Certified Technicians with the experience and training to safely and effectively perform our emergency damage restoration services according to industry standards.
- Member of Disaster Kleenup International
- Member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Nearly 40 Years in Water Damage Restoration
- Licensed and Insured in the State of Colorado
- IICRC Clean Trust Certified Technicians
- State-Of-The-Art Drying Equipment
- Infrared Testing to Locate Damage Not Visible
- ANSI/IICRC S500-Standard Water Damage Restoration Services
Call us today at 720-669-8781 to begin the emergency restoration process now. WaterDamageDenver.Net has experience cleaning up and restoring numerous properties from disasters, and we have been a member of Disaster Kleenup International since 1997.
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- On Site in About an Hour
- Direct Insurance Billing
- IICRC Certified Water Damage Restoration Crews
- State-Of-The-Art Cleanup and Drying Equipment
Water Damage Restoration Process
To return commercial churches to pre-loss conditions from water damage and flooding, WaterDamageDenver.Net performs an in-depth water damage restoration process to clean up water immediately. Once we begin, we’ll identify the source of the flood and stop the flooding from broken pipes or from natural flood waters. We’ll also set up plastic barriers to restrict the movement of floodwater. And once the flood water is contained, we’ll use powerful water extraction and drying equipment to remove all water. Then we use dehumidifiers to get rid of excess indoor humidity and moisture to restore the air quality in the nursing home. Next we’ll identify what needs to be repaired, replaced or reconstructed as part our complete water damage restoration process.
Get In Touch With Us!
We recognize the impact this has on you and your family, and we will help you with compassion and as little interruption to your regular routine as possible. Water Damage Denver can be depended on to attend to your water damage emergency in Denver, CO swiftly and attentively, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and to recover your property as professionally as possible.